- Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for School Education
Project duration: October 2017 – September 2019
- MOOC (massive open online course) for natural sciences teachers1 to improve engineering literacy among secondary school pupils
- ELIC aims to increase engineering skills among secondary school pupils to increase their interest in technical occupations.
- A MOOC will equip natural sciences teachers with examples and experiments they can apply directly in class.
- Located within the objectives of the EC Strategy 2020, ELIC addresses European-wide shortages of qualified professionals and technical job-specific skills.
- ELIC deals with skill mismatches, which are causing a shortage of engineering professionals in Austria, the Czech Republic, Germany and Italy.